Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tatum.





Funds Needed: 2,600.00$

Purpose: To continue on YWAM Missions trip, 2011.

My life has consisted of many ups a downs, just as any other human living in this earth has. But my God has always held me close and called me back to him every time. Putting me now right in His will, seeking after Him with my whole heart, and desiring to further his Kingdom with all that I have. As many of you may know I am currently in Australia, preparing to go and "make disciples of all nations" starting in Russia, Latvia and Holland. Who knows where God has planned for me after that, but Im willing to follow and wait until he reveals His plans. However; I need your help! Doing this work doesn't come cheap. Any support you would be willing to give, such as buying a photo from Nathaniel, would help heaps! God is fully able to provide the funds that are needed for me to go on outreach, this is one of the ways He has provided. Having Nathaniel as an amazing friend, willing to support me with his Photo work, I know God is going to bless him abundantly! So please Support if you feel lead, God will bless you for being willing!   
        
 - tatum. 




No comments:

Post a Comment