Monday, November 14, 2011

A New Beginning.

Hi everyone!

I am super amped to announce the beginning of this blog, 'Here I Am, Send Me!'

Here you will be able to view photos that I have shot, purchase them, and support Youth on a Mission!
Many people ask for help with funds to travel the world and spread the good news of Jesus Christ! I propose that you, the donor, should also get something in return for your support! I will be posting new and old photos, all for sale at 75$ per 8x10 print. Proceeds will support youth who could use the extra cash for Mission work.

First off I have Tatum Alexa Gordon, who is looking to raise 2,000$ in the next 5 weeks so that she can continue on with YWAM. The money will be used to send her to Latvia, Russia, and Holland where she will be working with orphans, prostitutes, and all other people, spreading the saving news of Jesus!

Please Support and Pray!

-nathaniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment